Monday, April 18, 2005

Hey, got any boxes?

Well, now the real work starts. We SAY we've sold all our stuff but then what are these boxes lying about? OH yeah, there' some Leah stuff and some boat stuff and some memorabelia stuff...Yikes! It all has to really go by friday because we're going to Florida for the weekend to see my Dad.

I helped the guy who bought the lathe haul it out of the basement today. That was fun. I swore I wasn't going to get involved but there was no way without putting more men on the job. Holy crap that thing is heavy! The only major tool to not sell was the jig saw. I'm surprised because you can do so much with it.

Well, I organized some boxes and packed up some Leah stuff in her car to take to the city. Then I got caught in traffic far from the Kennedy and decided that this load could wait. We'll see.

Stay tuned...

No comments: