Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Day 2

Scott and Sue made it to Whitelake yesterday afternoon. They are hoping there won't be storms tomorrow so they don't get stuck there, but they do have a place to just wait it out if need be. Scott has been communicating with their friend Barry who lives around the area to do weather checks for them. This might be one of their best ways to get details quickly on the weather. So everyone with a computer get ready!

That's all the updates I have for today. Stay tuned tomorrow.

No comments: